Skill Level, Motivated Beginner
Topsy Turvy Bracelet
$10.00 – $44.00
Included in this kit:
- Easy to follow step by step illustrated instruction.*
- Precision cut and polished non tarnish silver plated and gold enamel jump rings.
- Enough jump rings for 8 ½” of this weave.
- Toggle Clasp with connector rings.
Tools You will need:
- Two pair of smooth jawed jewelry pliers, (flat nose, chain nose, or bent nose).
Included in this tutorial:
- Tutorial provides you with step-by-step instructions for working with Argentium sterling silver, or silver plate jump rings.
- One time PDF download. Customers who pay with Paypal/Credit Card will receive an immediate link on confirmation page as well as an email with link. Offline payment customers will receive an email with link once payment is processed. Please use the link that says “Download: Tutorial Name“. A PDF will then download in your browser and to your downloads folder on your computer.
- You must have the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader properly installed on your computer in order to view and print Midwest Maille’s Tutorials.
- If you do not have this software, download a free copy. Please follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installing and using this software. If you require technical assistance, please visit: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
Clasps and any other findings are not included unless otherwise noted. This is a non refundable purchase. Although Midwest Maille will continue to specialize in chain maille kits with Argentium® sterling silver, I also want to be able to offer my customers a less expensive alternative, like this chain maille kit with non tarnish silver plated jump rings. Please take a moment to read through my shop policies before purchase, and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.