Sill Level, Beginnier
Byzantine Graduated Necklace
$10.00 – $258.00
Included in this Argentium sterling silver kit:
- Easy to follow step-by-step illustrated instruction.
- Enough 16 and 18 gauge precision cut and polished Argentium® sterling silver jump rings to make up to a 20″graduated byzantine necklace.
Included in this silver plate kit:
- Easy to follow step-by-step illustrated instructions.*
- Precision cut and polished Silver Plate jump rings to make up to a 20″graduated byzantine necklace. Jump rings included in this kit should not be tumbled.
Tools You will need:
- Two pair of smooth jawed jewelry pliers (flat nose, chain nose or bent nose)
Clasps and any other findings are not included unless otherwise noted. This is a non-refundable purchase.
Included in this tutorial:
- Tutorial provides you with step-by-step instructions for working with Argentium sterling silver, or silver plate jump rings.
- One time PDF download. Customers who pay with Paypal/Credit Card will receive an immediate link on confirmation page as well as an email with link. Offline payment customers will receive an email with link once payment is processed. Please use the link that says “Download: Tutorial Name“. A PDF will then download in your browser and to your downloads folder on your computer.
- You must have the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader properly installed on your computer in order to view and print Midwest Maille’s Tutorials.
- If you do not have this software, download a free copy. Please follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installing and using this software. If you require technical assistance, please visit: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
|Select Kit Type||
Argentium Silver, Silver Plate, Tutorial